Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back from the dead...

Well, I have officially sucked at blogging. However, I didn't want our second child to feel neglected so I have decided to resurrect our blog, make it more about our family as a whole and begin to chronicle this pregnancy. So if you are reading this, the information is public. We will hopefully get to welcome our second little bean into the world on or around October 18, 2012. The year of the Dragon. I am sooooo excited that we have been blessed with the chance to have another little one. I, of course, am going to be highly paranoid until our first appointment on March 19. I will probably be a neurotic hormonal woman and take at least 2 pregnancy tests per week until I have confirmed that there is actually a baby in my belly. So far I feel great. Tired. Compared to my first pregnancy, my boobs aren't bothering me too much, the peeing isn't TOO out of control. I cry a lot (but that's nothing too out of the ordinary). We have shared the news with our family and a few of my very close friends, but the public news will not come out until after our appointment. The common term on Baby Center is "send sticky baby dust" my way and hope this sticks!




No comments:

Post a Comment