Sunday, April 22, 2012

First Trimester...Done-zo!


Once I get behind on blogging, it hurts my brain to try to back track. So present day, things are great. Had a great two weeks off and a tiring week back to work last week. 9 more weeks of work to go until summer vacation! Woo hoo! This will be the first summer I have ever had off and I can NOT wait.

After a horrific experience and 9 daycare visits later, I finally found a school for Emma and Baby Bean. They will be going to the East County Montessori in Lakeside. Yes, they will be little east county kids, but it is less than 5 minutes from my work and I just had a very good feel of the place. Emma goes for a half day visit at the end of May and will hopefully start in July. It is amazing how shitty some daycares are and it amazes me even more that at some places there are actually parents willing to send their kids there. But I think we have a good fit for our family so that is a huge weight off of my shoulders. =)

Well, while Emma is out of the house with daddy at Chuck E. Cheese, I need to get busy on some lesson plans. I will be out two days this week for a training and out two days the following week for Emma's first trip to Disneyland. Hopefully I won't be the size of a fricking house by then! All I can do is eat and think about food. It's a problem. I am eating hot cheetohs and an orange as we speak. =)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are doing this blog for baby #2. I feel very guilty that I didn't do for Araiyah what I did for Mahalia. You are inspiring me to give it a go now that she is almost ONE!! haha! I just got caught up on all your posts and look forward to the ones to come. So glad to know that you found a school for your two babies that's so close to work. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see the new blog!!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your flaming hot cheetos! I always love an orange with tapatio (pregnant or not). You should try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete