Sunday, April 22, 2012

One of my many cravings

Oh yeah Cheesecake Factory....I officially love you! This goodness is Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake. There was not a photo (and I devoured it too quickly to take one!) but their Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake is TO DIE FOR!!!!! At my second dr. appointment last Monday, the doctor came in, looked at my chart, looked at me, looked perplexed while looking at my chart again and said, "Um, you don't weigh 169 pounds do you?" Gasp. While I have been eating like the Apocolypse might be coming and food may never be available again, no, I had NOT gained FORTY pounds since my appointment one month ago. Apparently the nurse had been smoking crack and somehow morphed my weight and height and blood pressure (I actually have no idea what the eff she did!). The appointment went well. Got to hear a strong heartbeat. Doctor asked if I had any complaints or questions and all I asked was to make sure I got to hear the heartbeat because I was still convinced I was not pregnant. Started to feel those cute little baby flutters this week. =) Hopefully this child will not turn out to be a belly break dancer like Emma was. Feeling strong boy vibes with this one, but Emma is convinced she is going to have a sister. I guess one of us will be right! =) Anyhow, food on the  brain once again. Time to go eat. Did I make you hungry? =)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at this picture, I have gained 10 pounds.

    ReplyDelete